With this post I would like to bring your attention to CTOlabs.com
The purpose of the CTOlabs site is to provide a venue for providing technology concepts and reviews which highlight some of the commercial capabilities of Crucial Point LLC (CTOlabs.com is a subsidiary of Crucial Point).
Crucial Point and our collaboration of world class technologists provides a wide range of consulting services, all related to an understanding of enteprise mission needs and a continual learning of technology capabilities. Readers of the CTOvision.com blog learn many of the issues we track, but the blog is not the right place for expressing many of the more commerical aspects of the business. The goal of CTOlabs is for a more commercial presentation of concepts (although I’m hoping for a similar readership, which is why I’m announcing it here on this blog).
The CTOlabs.com site has four major information sections:
- Capabilities: A bit more about CTOLabs, the topics we track and our capabilities.
- Concepts: Our clients ask for and get confidentiality. But some concepts are worth spreading around. We list a few here to get the juices going. Other clients have strong desires for open frameworks and concepts regarding IT as a platform, and those concepts need to be broadly communicated. Concepts like these are provided here.
- Evaluations: We encounter technologies from throughout industry, including many just now becoming part of the Tech landscape.
- Technologies: The broad technology categories we track all warrant continued examination to help in concept development.
- Trends: Some trends are so significant they are going to impact us all no matter what. We capture the relevant aspects of these trends and are on the lookout for how the intersect with the technologies and concepts we provide.
Please take a moment to review the CTOlabs.com site, and please let me know if you have comments/thoughts/suggestions.