In this podcast, Bob and Ryan discuss some of the recent government and cyber news.
- OMB releases IT accessibility guidance
- German Activists Punch Out Big Brother’s Eyes
- Weatherford Outlines DHS Cybersecurity Goals
- DOE to invest $9 million in solar big data projects
- Navy delays NGEN decision to May
- US looks hard at China over cyber-espionage
- Data encryption adds twist to ransomware
- Balancing IT security at the Postal Service
CTOvision Podcasts are available in iTunes and via our RSS feeds for listening in your favorite device. Please subscribe for content while on the go.
Latest posts by Ryan Kamauff (see all)
- Hackers go phishing with Obamacare, NSA goes on the record about Tor attacks and more - October 7, 2013
- Powerbag: one accessory we all need - October 2, 2013
- Did Amazon knock one out of the park with the Kindle Fire HDX? - October 1, 2013