Fixmo is the mobile risk management (MRM) company focused on enterprise missions. Fixmo helps firms identify, mitigate and manage risks associated with mobile devices for professional organizations. I like to think of their solutions as being in three categories: 1) The enterprise piece, this is a way to help enterprises manage and configure and protect all mobile devices, 2) Mobile components for configuration and security, and 3) A Mobile secure presentation of enterprise capabilities.
Fixmo describes these capabilities as:
- Fixmo Sentinel: Mobility platform for protecting mobile devices. In addition to device management (MDM), it provides continuous integrity monitoring and comprehensive compliance reporting.
- Fixmo SafeZone: Secure Container solution for protecting corporate data. Keep all corporate data and apps - Email, Docs, Custom Apps and more - encrypted and contained in a secure mobile workspace.
- Fixmo MRM: The mobile risk management platform that brings together Fixmo Sentinel and Fixmo SafeZone into one federated solution for mobile security, risk management and compliance.
- Fixmo Sentinel Desktop and Server Compliance Check (SCC): Exclusive products for U.S. Department of Defense agencies to ensure compliance with DISA STIG policies.
- Fixmo Tools and Apps: Personal productivity and security tools for BlackBerry and Android smartphones.
For a more visual articulation of Fixmo's contribution to the ecosystem is in the video embedded below:
Latest posts by Bob Gourley (see all)
- Cognitio: Strategic Consulting And Engineering To Improve Results - November 25, 2015
- Another First In Human History: World’s First Fully Reusable Rocket Goes Into Space And Returns In Usable Way - November 24, 2015
- The Megatrend of Mobility: An update for technology decision-makers - November 23, 2015