Fixmo is the mobile risk management (MRM) company focused on enterprise missions. Fixmo helps firms identify, mitigate and manage risks associated with mobile devices for professional organizations. I like to think of their solutions as being in three categories: 1) The enterprise piece, this is a way to help enterprises manage and configure and protect all mobile devices, 2) Mobile components for configuration and security, and 3) A Mobile secure presentation of enterprise capabilities.
Fixmo describes these capabilities as:
- Fixmo Sentinel: Mobility platform for protecting mobile devices. In addition to device management (MDM), it provides continuous integrity monitoring and comprehensive compliance reporting.
- Fixmo SafeZone: Secure Container solution for protecting corporate data. Keep all corporate data and apps - Email, Docs, Custom Apps and more - encrypted and contained in a secure mobile workspace.
- Fixmo MRM: The mobile risk management platform that brings together Fixmo Sentinel and Fixmo SafeZone into one federated solution for mobile security, risk management and compliance.
- Fixmo Sentinel Desktop and Server Compliance Check (SCC): Exclusive products for U.S. Department of Defense agencies to ensure compliance with DISA STIG policies.
- Fixmo Tools and Apps: Personal productivity and security tools for BlackBerry and Android smartphones.
For a more visual articulation of Fixmo's contribution to the ecosystem is in the video embedded below:
Latest posts by Bob Gourley (see all)
- An Update On The Megatrend of Artificial Intelligence - May 24, 2016
- Join Cognitio, the World Bank and Nlyte 9 June in an Examination of Data Center Optimization Strategies and Best Practices - May 23, 2016
- Announcing The New CTOvision Mobile App: Track tech topics anywhere anytime on iOS and Android devices - May 20, 2016