Today's podcast features Daniel Mintz. Daniel Mintz is the Principal and Founder of ESEM Consulting and former CIO of the Department of Transportation. He is a lifelong technologist and avid Washington Capitals fan.
We discussed the following stories:
- DOD, VA improve eBenefits portal
- Government Appetite Growing for Twitter User Data
- 86,800 network printers open to the whole internet
- Odierno: budget is greatest threat to national security
- Google Announces Pwnium 3, Ups Ante and Offers $3M+ in Rewards
- New bug makes moot Java's latest anti-exploit defenses, claims researcher
- Pentagon to boost cybersecurity force
- Data.gov gets agile with new alpha site
- Government IT’s Move to Cloud Slowed by Security Concerns, Misconceptions
CTOvision Podcasts are available in iTunes and via our RSS feeds for listening in your favorite device. Please subscribe for content while on the go.
Latest posts by Ryan Kamauff (see all)
- Hackers go phishing with Obamacare, NSA goes on the record about Tor attacks and more - October 7, 2013
- Powerbag: one accessory we all need - October 2, 2013
- Did Amazon knock one out of the park with the Kindle Fire HDX? - October 1, 2013