Today I discuss some of the mobile news from earlier in the week. I do not really get into BlackBerry (that will be a separate post).
I discussed the following topics in this post:
- Nexus 7 sequel rumors
- T-Mobile's iPhone monthly installments
- Gameloft's big Q4 earnings
- The Pebble Smartwatch
- Corning's Gorilla Glass sales
- Samsung's big Q4
- Huawei as the third smartphone maker globally
- Open Garden and TextMe teaming up
- iOS 6.1
- The 128GB iPad 4
- NVIDIA's Tegra 4 reference devices.