CTOvision.com, a blog focused on the needs of enterprise decision-makers, provides technology context and assessments via newsletters, blog posts, white papers and social media feeds.
With this post we are announcing our latest offering, a podcast series which captures content you can listen to on the go.
One of the great things about a podcast is you can listen while in your car. Once you subscribe to a feed it is automatically updated in your device. So you can get updates and track tech trends, reports and commentary during your commute.
Our feeds are available via any device which can play a podcast (which these days means just about all of them).
- iTunes users can find our podcast series here.
- All others can subscribe via our Podcast RSS feed.
Please check our podcast out and let us know what you think. Have an idea for a topic we should cover or a technology we should review? All suggestions are welcome!
Latest posts by Bob Gourley (see all)
- Leader Of U.S. Intelligence Community Delivers Clear and Unambiguous Warning of Cyber Threat - February 9, 2016
- A Conversation With Marc Andreessen: The impact of emerging tech on jobs, training, education and home life - February 2, 2016
- CoinBase: The fastest way to get started in the Bitcoin economy - February 2, 2016