Training a New Generation of Data Scientists
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Time: 2pm Eastern; 11am Pacific
Duration: 1 Hour
Data scientists, the professionals who straddle the line between statistician and software engineer, are in demand like never before. This scarcity of talent drives organizations and agencies to ensure that their data scientists focus on building the tools to empower a broad class of users to ask more detailed questions, make valid inferences from large data sets, and accelerate mission success.
Register today to hear Cloudera's Senior Director of Data Science, Josh Wills, discuss:
- Critical activities and the thought process of the data scientist
- The relationship between data science and Hadoop
- Best practices for creating analytical applications on Hadoop
Josh will also illustrate how Cloudera training can help you establish and encourage this increasingly important profession and skill set.
Sign up now, or click here to register for future access to the archived recording if you are unable to attend.
Latest posts by Bob Gourley (see all)
- IDVector Emerges from Stealth with Privacy Focused Secure Public Internet Access Offering - August 25, 2016
- The 4 October Synergy Forum: Free for government, discounted for CTOvision readers - August 24, 2016
- RiskIQ Accelerates Momentum Across Entire External Threat Management Solution Set in First Half of 2016 - August 24, 2016