With this post we are announcing the Delphi Brief. Delphi Brief is a new information portal focused on national security issues. We report on the nexus of policy and technology in national security, focusing in the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and the Intelligence Community.
Delphi Brief has a very active Twitter following and Facebook page/group and an easy to use email newsletter.
For more information:
- Sign up to the Delphi Brief newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/H7JkT
- Visit the Delphi Brief website at: http://DelphiBrief.com
- Follow Delphi Brief on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/delphibrief
- Friend the Delphi Brief site on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Delphi-Brief/232765973556540
Delphi Brief joins our other web properties, which now include:
CTOvision.com – Context for the enterprise technologist.
Analyst One – Focused on the analyst and the community that supports them.
FedCyber.com – Serving the federal cyber security community.
and the soon to be announced CISOTech.com, which is being designed with the enterprise CISO in mind.
Latest posts by Bob Gourley (see all)
- Join Cognitio and Verisign In An Examination Of Cyber Defense Strategies For Public Sector Agencies - April 21, 2016
- If You Are In Business Or Government You Need To Understand The Facebook Vision In This Video - April 16, 2016
- The Air Traffic Control System: We all assumed it was vulnerable, but now we know - April 14, 2016