On 11 December at noon eastern Platfora's senior director of products, Molly Stamos, will present a webinar outlining ways to conduct data analysis focused on enhancing business decisions. Specifically this webinar will dive into how the architecture behind Platfora can be leveraged quickly to enhance your fact-based decisions.
Register here: http://pages.platfora.com/Hadoop-Telemetry.html
From the invite:
Today, it is possible to combine telemetry data with other sources, such as customer support call logs, demographic data and CRM data, but it is not easy to interrogate that data and make fact-based decisions. Hadoop has made this cheap and scalable, but systems need to be flexible and need to be able to respond to the changes in the data model, and allow the end-user to easily explore the informationfor insights.
Join this #factbased webinar to hear:
-The architecture behind Platfora's own internal telemetry solution using acombination of Hadoop, open source and off the shelf components.
-Techniques for incorporating multiple sources of data to achieve a 360 view of the customer.
- Special Report on FedCyber Summit Sponsor: Platfora (fedcyber.com)
- How Can You Leverage New Hadoop Approaches To Build A Fact-Based Enterprise (ctovision.com)
- From Fiction to Facts with #BigData Analytics: A Presentation by @BWerther of @Platfora (ctovision.com)
- From Fiction to Facts with Big Data Analytics: A Presentation by @BenWerther of @Platfora (analystone.com)
Latest posts by Bob Gourley (see all)
- IDVector Emerges from Stealth with Privacy Focused Secure Public Internet Access Offering - August 25, 2016
- The 4 October Synergy Forum: Free for government, discounted for CTOvision readers - August 24, 2016
- RiskIQ Accelerates Momentum Across Entire External Threat Management Solution Set in First Half of 2016 - August 24, 2016