Today I discuss some of the mobile news from earlier in the week. I do not really get into BlackBerry (that will be a separate post).
I discussed the following topics in this post:
- Nexus 7 sequel rumors
- T-Mobile's iPhone monthly installments
- Gameloft's big Q4 earnings
- The Pebble Smartwatch
- Corning's Gorilla Glass sales
- Samsung's big Q4
- Huawei as the third smartphone maker globally
- Open Garden and TextMe teaming up
- iOS 6.1
- The 128GB iPad 4
- NVIDIA's Tegra 4 reference devices.
CTOvision Podcasts are available in iTunes and via our RSS feeds for listening in your favorite device. Please subscribe for content while on the go.
Latest posts by Ryan Kamauff (see all)
- Hackers go phishing with Obamacare, NSA goes on the record about Tor attacks and more - October 7, 2013
- Powerbag: one accessory we all need - October 2, 2013
- Did Amazon knock one out of the park with the Kindle Fire HDX? - October 1, 2013