AirPatrol delivers the first intelligent enterprise mobility solution that continuously monitors mobile devices and dynamically adapts their capabilities for the situation.
AirPatrol operates under the premise that in security location is everything.
There management team, board, and advisors are all first rate, as is their reputation for partnering with others in the community.
Their brands are ZoneDefense, ZoneAware and the ZoneEngine API.
From their website:
Location is Everything…
We develop the platforms and tools to deliver software and services to mobile devices based on their location and user context.
The mobile computing and bring your own device (BYOD) revolution has made location and context more important than ever. A smartphone isn’t simply a phone; a tablet isn’t simply a web-browser — they are also business computers, cameras, navigation devices, game consoles, social tools, and more. And what they arelargely depends on where they are and who is using them. Here at AirPatrol Corporation we’re dedicated to developing innovative technologies that help enhance and secure these devices by delivering features and functionality that can change based on where they are and who is operating them. Our current product line-up includes a suite of location-based mobile and wireless enterprise security solutions that offer deliver detection, precision locationing (within zones as small as 10 feet) and management for devices on WiFi, 2G, 3G and 4G LTE cellular networks.
As the industry’s most trusted authority on wireless threats to networks, AirPatrol:
- Combines wireless infrastructure tools with endpoint software to enable enterprise-class end-to-end network risk management capabilities.
- Supports IT best practices and compliance with industry regulations.
- Enforces wireless policies and react to threats in real-time.
- Supports the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry, with solutions that are simple to configure and easy to maintain.
- Designs non-proprietary and scalable systems for the future, combining the network planning and management tools necessary to ensure optimal performance.
Leading enterprises and agencies depend upon AirPatrol to help them solve their most pressing wireless security and situational awareness issues. Customers and partners include Global 2000 Enterprises and high profile government agencies worldwide.
Learn more here: http://www.airpatrolcorp.com/