The following is from Washington Business Journal:
Amazon.com Inc. (NYSE: AMZN) plans to lease space in three Crystal City office buildings to form the leading edge of its planned headquarters, with more ambitious plans to anchor future buildings nearby to be developed for it by JBG Smith Properties (NYSE: JBGS).
JBG Smith revealed detailed plans Tuesday morning for its portion of the Amazon’s HQ2 footprint, with the other half to be built in Long Island City, Queens.
Amazon will lease about 500,000 square feet at 241 18th St. S, 1800 S. Bell St. and 1770 Crystal Drive, JBG Smith announced, and the retailing giant has also agreed to buy development sites that were to be part of the developer’s PenPlace and Metropolitan Park projects — offering additional density of up to 4.1 million square feet. Seattle-based Amazon will engage JBG Smith as its development partner, property manager and retail leasing agent.
Read more at: Washington Business Journal
Other hot topics:
- CTOvision Named To Top 10 Tech Blogs Every CTO Should Follow
- Picking The Best Password Managers: Advice meant to share with friends and family
Latest posts by Bob Gourley
- AI in Government Event 30 May 2019 Focuses On USAF AI Lessons Learned - May 22, 2019
- OODA Provides Technology Due Diligence At A Speed That Will Support Your Decision-Making Process - May 21, 2019
- AI World Gov: Come network with peers and share lessons learned in application of AI to real world challenges in government - May 20, 2019