Andreessen Horowitz has a model unlike any other Venture Capital firm, and that model is paying off for a broad ecosystem of companies, investors and enterprise IT professionals. From the standpoint of an enterprise technologist, the payoff will come by their support of firms fielding capabilities that will make a positive difference for organizations. The best way to learn about their spirit and approach is to review the blogs of their founders Marc Andreessen and Ben Horowitz. But the best way to prepare yourself for coming disruption, in my opinion, is to dive right into the portfolio of firms they have invested in and are nurturing.
More on a16z:
- Sometimes We Love The EU and Their Regulations: Tech Firms Face Prospect of Fines in Europe Over Terror Propaganda
- Applying a Factory Model to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- What a successful AI team really looks like
- CISO-as-a-Service: When your enterprise needs cybersecurity expertise on demand
- 100 Percent Of Small Businesses Go Out Of Business One Nanosecond After the Simplest of Cyberattacks
- CTOvision Named A Top 20 AI and ML Blog