With this post we are announcing the Delphi Brief. Delphi Brief is a new information portal focused on national security issues. We report on the nexus of policy and technology in national security, focusing in the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and the Intelligence Community.
Delphi Brief has a very active Twitter following and Facebook page/group and an easy to use email newsletter.
For more information:
- Sign up to the Delphi Brief newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/H7JkT
- Visit the Delphi Brief website at: http://DelphiBrief.com
- Follow Delphi Brief on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/delphibrief
- Friend the Delphi Brief site on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Delphi-Brief/232765973556540
Delphi Brief joins our other web properties, which now include:
CTOvision.com - Context for the enterprise technologist.
Analyst One - Focused on the analyst and the community that supports them.
FedCyber.com - Serving the federal cyber security community.
and the soon to be announced CISOTech.com, which is being designed with the enterprise CISO in mind.
Latest posts by Bob Gourley (see all)
- The 4 Oct Synergy Forum in DC Can Help You Change The World - September 30, 2016
- Cognitio and ThreatBrief in People Magazine: Security tips for the general public - September 16, 2016
- Cloud Communications Alliance and Cyber Threats in the Cloud - September 16, 2016