There are several reasons why applying quantum physics to data security will make a difference now and in the future. However, for businesses with a need for the highest level of data security, or are merely intrigued by the advance of quantum computing and its potential impact on cybersecurity, we encourage you to look at a recent report by 451 Research titled “Move over, Heisenberg: QuintessenceLabs brings key generation into the quantum realm.”
The report is a high-level overview of QuintessenceLabs and how our products fit into the data security market. As one of the few companies leveraging the power of quantum physics for random number generation, we also offer advanced key and policy management features that give customers complete control over the lifecycle and use of encryption keys.
“Encryption and key management is complicated enough, and the injection of quantum mechanics into the discussion is enough to make most folks’ heads spin,” notes co-authors Garrett Becker and Patrick Daly in the report. “By combining the added security of encryption keys based on quantum random numbers, advanced key lifecycle management and an HSM for protecting those keys, QuintessenceLabs has developed a compelling offering for those enterprises and agencies with a need for the highest level of data security.”
The report covers the QLabs solution in a bit of detail and even offers examples of some uses for them that you might not have thought of. Also covered in the paper is their strategic partnerships with VMware and PKWARE.
Download the 451_Report_QuintessenceLabs report to:
- Learn how combining the added security of encryption keys based on quantum random numbers improves data security now and in the future
- How random encryption keys, along with advanced key and policy management features that give customers complete control over the lifecycle and use of encryption keys.
- Where QuintessenceLabs fits in this emerging category.
Latest posts by Marty Meehan
- Remote Access or Remote Browsing – the Showdown - March 6, 2018
- Ending the Entropy Drought - March 5, 2018
- QuintessenceLabs Introduces Stronger Key Management Appliances - January 31, 2018