Attivo provides dynamic deception that not only degrades the effectiveness of an adversary and alerts defenders but causes adversaries to reveal things about themselves that can enable automated defenses and stop their advances.
Attivo may well be the best deception solution on the market today.
The military has embraced deception as part of an active defense for decades. Early detection is an important part of the equation, however to outmaneuver attackers an organization must also be able to understand the adversary, and apply countermeasures to deter and stop attacks. Attivo brings not only the ability to detect an attack early, but also an environment to extract threat intelligence from attacker engagement in order to reduce time to remediation and to fortify defenses.
For a brief overview see:
And for more see: http://attivonetworks.com/ and:
- Acalvio: Advanced threat defense to detect, contain, remediate attacks
- Sun Tzu: Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.
- Sun Tzu: To know your enemy, you must become your enemy.
- I’m afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it.
- Cyberwar Is Now A 3-Way Cage Fight
- FBI Deputy Director On Russian Election Influence Ops: “We should have seen this coming”