Since CTOvision and OODA Loop joined forces last January we have continued to refine and enhance the products and content of both sites. CTOvision is now more focused on enterprise tech. OODA Loop goes far beyond that. OODA provides a network designed to add significant value to members, as well as premium content and an ability to tap into senior analysts. By leveraging the network effects of our experts and years of experience, OODA Loop can give you the benefit of full-time staff of analysts for 1/100th of the cost.
Our objectives with OODA Loop:
- To counter information overload and provide the one objective feed you should consume every day to inform your decision cycle. Every day, the OODA analysts use a methodology developed over 20 years to identify, filter, and summarize the important insights of the day.
- To foster research and deeper issues that represent great risks, but also opportunities for our Members. We want to help anticipate the future and create a dialogue to inform our Members on emerging topics such as AI, cyberconflict, and the commercialization of space. We want this research to be objective and practitioner driven, so we focus on expert and analyst derived content.
- To educate executives on foundational cyber, technology, and global risk issues. We look to create a one-stop objective source for information on threats, new technologies, and other important topics. We’ve created country threat briefs and technology guides that seek to educate and inform executives and can be used by our Members in their own executive conversations.
- To create a Network of next-generation thinkers (that’s you!), to share ideas, network through online and in-person events, and create opportunities for collaboration. At its core, the OODA Network site is a shared-interest community that wants to better understand what is happening in the world and what it means for them and the organizations they work with.
Since our founding we have continued to enhance the benefits of OODA Loop membership. Core benefits now include:
The Weekly: Every Friday at close of business we transmit a weekly report to members. This OODA Network Dispatch summarizes special reports released over the last week, provides pointers to coming events and other items of interest to the community. You are automatically signed up to receive this email when you become a Member.
The Daily: The OODA Loop daily pulse provides a summary of key technology, cybersecurity and business news, all packaged in a way designed to convey actionable insights you can use in your day to day decision-making.
Special Reports and OODA Original Analysis: Highlights of the research and reporting we produce for members can all be found at our OODA Network Member Resources page. We recommend all members periodically review this page so you have awareness of the in depth research available when you need it. For a chronological listing of all original content please visit our OODA Originals listing. Given there are several thousand pieces of original content and over 100,000 news summaries, you can always search the site to find information as well.
The Meaning Behind The Cyber Incidents: We provide deep insights into cybersecurity issues based on decades of practitioner’s experience in Mike Tanji’s Cybersecurity Series.
On Demand Video: All members can access any of our On Demand webinars. Find them here.
The OODA Network interview series: This feature is designed to capture lessons learned, career advice and interesting insights from fellow members. See the full list of interviews here: OODA Network Expert Interviews.
Discounted Products/Services: We have negotiated several discounts to high end products and services for our members and more of these are coming soon. For the most current list see OODA Unlocked.
For The Tech CEO: We capture the most actionable recommendations for Tech CEOs in a special member section here.
The Federal Market: Businesses seeking to grow their federal business can take advantage of our special focus on Growing Your Federal Business.
Task Us: As a member we encourage you to take advantage of your ability to steer our research and reporting. You can also get us feedback by replying to any of our newsletters or by using our contact form here.
BOYD.ai: Are you a national security or counterterrorism researcher? You membership gets you access to the historical Boyd.AI system with an intelligence archive of over 10k terrorist attacks and 500 threat group profiles.
For more and to sign up for membership see: www.oodaloop.com
Latest posts by Bob Gourley
- Axiologic Solutions Seeks Chief Technology Officer - November 7, 2019
- Finding wearables, phones and gadgets through Cellular, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi device detection - November 6, 2019
- More Proof That The Government Should Always Prefer Commercial Off The Shelf Software - November 6, 2019