Founded in 2013, Blockchain Capital is one of the earliest and most active investors in the blockchain technology industry and the crypto ecosystem. Blockchain Capital has raised and deployed several venture funds, including the first ever ICO of a venture fund (BCAP) in April of 2017. The firm is based in San Francisco and was founded by serial entrepreneurs and Silicon Valley investors Bart Stephens and Brad Stephens.Their investments include some of the most widely known firms in the blockchain space (see portfolio here). They just announced a new $150 million fund to invest in blockchain related firms.
We firmly believe that one of the most accurate ways of predicting the future of a market is by tracking investments by world class investors. For the future of cryptocurrency and blockchain, Blockchain Capital is the one to watch. We will track Blockchain Capital in our Distruptive IT Directory in our newly created VC category, and will track their portfolio firms in the directory based on where we evaluate their enterprise contributions to be greatest.
- Carahsoft: Trusted government solutions provider
- Andreessen Horowitz: Investing in, and nurturing, great capabilities for the enterprise
- The CTOvision Tech Titans List
- Big Data Companies
- Claude Shannon: Assume the enemy knows the system
- CISO-as-a-Service: When your enterprise needs cybersecurity expertise on demand
- How blockchain is becomming the 5G of the payment industry