This content requires a login to read. If you are a CTOvision Pro member, please make sure you are logged in.
If you are not yet a member, please try our free trial! Here is more info:
CTOvision Pro is our subscription only research and analysis service. This service leverages our proven ability to spot, analyze and accelerate disruptive technologies to provide mission impacting, actionable information.
We deliver actionable insights that will make direct contributions to your success. Subscribing gives you a leg up over your competition by making sure you are always aware of what is possible in enterprise IT.
CTOvision Pro members receive:
- Exclusive content
- A special newsletter with insights and summaries of our latest reports
- Access to our “Ask the CTO” feature
- In depth analysis on enterprise IT
- Overviews on and projections/assessments on the future of IT
- Special reports on Big Data, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security
- Special reporting on Federal IT
Our high value reports will help you know the difference between leading edge and bleeding edge and fantasy. Know which technology is about to disrupt the market and beat out existing programs and projects. And be the first to find out which company holds the greatest potential of helping you succeed in your enterprise mission and business pursuits.
Prior to CleverTap, Sunil has held CTO roles at public companies including Network18 Media based in Mumbai and Infospace Inc. (now Blucora) based in Bellevue, WA. As CTO, Sunil’s expertise has been to apply technology trends for business benefit to ensure optimum delivery of fresh ideas, new products and new customers to market. His specialities include building winning teams, maximizing productivity in technology teams and project execution and delivery.
Earlier in his career, Sunil worked at Tata Consulting Services, Microsoft and Hewlett Packard. He also had his first entrepreneur foray as CTO for Zephyr Software which was acquired by Infospace Inc. in 1999.
Latest posts by Sunil Thomas
- Should You Build in-house or Outsource Development of Your Mobile Apps? - September 26, 2016
- How to choose between Native Apps or the Responsive Web? - July 21, 2016
- Why your CTO Makes or Breaks your Enterprise Mobile Strategy - June 9, 2016