AI Conference 2018
April 15 - April 18
“AI is the new electricity.” —Andrew Ng
Organizations that successfully apply AI innovate and compete more effectively. Make plans to join us and chart your business transformation.
Get the AI insights you need to drive results in your business.
As AI industrializes beyond research, production quality implementation becomes increasingly important. Business leaders now deploy AI models at scale, and software applications with inference capabilities are accelerating at an unprecedented rate. Find out how early adopters are gaining an edge—at the expense of slower moving competitors—at the AI Conference in New York.
You’ll get an insider’s look at the latest developments in AI, including:
- Faster, specialized hardware for sensing, model training, and model inference
- Cloud and on-premise tools for building AI applications online and on the edge (including mobile)
- AI Business Summit, with executive briefings on the most impactful AI implementations for your business
- New architectures and pipelines
- Proven best practices and detailed case studies
- Ethics and security guidelines
- Deep-dive training courses
- And an amazing lineup of speakers
It’s a rare opportunity to bypass the hype and discover how emerging developments can be applied into practical and profitable AI you can implement in your business today.