IWC-3 21-24 April 2020
April 21 - April 24
IWC-3 2020 – Formerly InfoWarCon, is a conference founded by @winnschwartau in 1993 to bring together senior level techs and push the edge of Information Security.
This year’s theme:
CYBER RESILIENCY IN INFRASTRUCTURE
The pursuit of perfection has hampered organizations for too long. The cost to be 100% protected is extremely high – and never provides the expected protection.
Cyber Resilience is a new push by the government, and some in the industry, to say; We know we are going to get hacked/attacked. But…. How do we continue to operate when under an attack and get the mission done? How do we make a system resilient?
At next year’s IWC-3, we will be exploring through talks, concepts, and research, about how to keep your critical infrastructure operational through an attack.
Examples of questions to be discussed;
- How do you detect the attack?
- How do you mitigate, isolate, or eradicate the attacker?
- How do you keep the mission or system going?
- What do you capture from the attacker to research better protection?
- How do you stop them the next time?
For more and to register see: https://iwc-3.com/