Are you technical and do you manage engineers? Want to learn the latest tips and tricks for building and managing engineering teams from top venture backed CTOs? On Tuesday December 18th, at the Nasdaq Marketsite in Times Square, learn from speakers including the CTOs of MongoDB, Meetup, Greenhouse, Grubhub, Mode Analytics and 2U and senior engineering leaders from Shopify, WeWork, CircleCI, Flatiron Health, Mapbox, LaunchDarkly and more.
The CTO Summits are designed to help you to connect with and learn from your peers. Last year we had 200 engineering leaders in-person at the NY summit, and attendance will also provide you with access to a private invite-only community of thousands of engineering leaders worldwide.
It’s easy to find the latest information on technical topics, but at CTO connection we foster discussions about the hard parts of building a successful engineering team. Whether you want to better build, manage or scale your engineering org.
It’s a single track, full day (8am-7.30pm) event designed for and by engineering leaders (our founder was a startup CTO). One of the most important parts of the events is the attendees. We only allow engineering leaders to attend (typically engineering manager or higher, with 70%+ of attendees being CTO, VPE or Engineering Director level). It’s a great opportunity to build your network while also learning how other engineering leaders are solving common organizational and architectural problems, and every presentation is just 20 minutes long, providing quick, novel and actionable advice for improving your team and nurturing your career.
There are no vendor talks – you’re the audience and the community – not the product. As such, the event is supported by ticket sales. If you can afford a full price ticket, your support is much appreciated.
If you can’t swing it, we’ve created a special discount code of “ctovision” which will provide you with a full 25% off!
If price is still an absolute blocker, drop me a line – firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll see if there’s anything else I can do. If you happen to be from an group that is traditionally under represented in tech, and price is a barrier to entrance, please drop me a line as we have some special discounts designed specifically to improve the diversity of the attendees.
- Eliot Horowitz: CTO & Co-Founder, MongoDB – The Right Amount of Process to Scale Your Engineering Team
- Maria Belousova: CTO, Grubhub – Building Highly Distributed Teams
- Mike Boufford: CTO, Greenhouse – Establishing a Management Cadence
- Yvette Pasqua: CTO, Meetup – Engineering Leadership Through High Growth and High Change
- Angie Ruan: SVP Technology, Nasdaq – The Nasdaq Financial Framework transformation
- Rebecca Miller-Webster: CTO, DevMynd – Refactoring Trust on Your Team
- Johnny Austin: Head of Directions, Mapbox – Setting Your Team Up For Failure
- Marco Rogers: Director of Product Engineering, Lever – The Role of People Management in a Healthy Engineering Org
- Edith Harbaugh: CEO, LaunchDarkly – What I learned From Not Running 100 Miles
- Lena Reinhard: Director of Engineering, CircleCI – Better Communication for Stronger Teams
- Michael Ellison: CEO, CodePath.org – Improving Diversity in Tech by Transforming CS Education at Colleges
- Stacy Gorelik: Director of Engineering, Flatiron Health – Growing a Platform Team
- Ushashi Chakraborty: Director of Engineering, Backend, Mode Analytics – Run Engineering Meetings Using Improv Skills
- Kwame Thomison: Engineering Leader Coach and Consultant, Magnetic Inc. – Managing Product Quality at Scale
- Debbie Madden: Founder & CEO, Stride Consulting – How to Retain Developers. And When To Let Them Go
- James Kenigsberg – CTO, 2U – Standing on the Shoulder of Giants – Adapting Existing Technologies for Speed and Credibility
- Heather Rivers: CTO, Mode Analytics – The Physics of Leadership
- Randy Shoup: VP Engineering, WeWork – Breaking Codes, Designing Jets, and Building Teams
More information here: https://www.ctoconnection.com/