CTOvision Pro membership is now provided free to members of OODAloop.com (for more see Join OODA Loop)
Membership also comes with access to deep dives into emerging technologies, updated examinations of the megatrends of IT, and an ability to interact directly with our analysts and CTOs to shape our reporting.
All protected content is now available via the search engine box at the right of the column. After entering your search term you will see results in the page plus criteria you can use to narrow your search results.
You can also use our topical pages to get up to speed quickly on the current status of the major megatrends. See our pages on Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Mobility, Big Data, Robotics, Internet of Things, Cybersecurity and Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies.
Track the most disruptive technologies by diving into our categorized index:
Artificial Intelligence Companies | Big Data Companies | Business Intelligence Companies | Cybersecurity Companies | Cloud Computing Companies | Hot Technologies | Infrastructure Companies | IoT Companies | Mobile Companies | Robotics Companies | Services Companies | Tech Titans | VC, PE and Finance Companies
Additional CTOvision Pro Features:
- Ask The CTO: Designed to let us prioritize support to members. A great way to steer our reporting
- Analyst Briefing Request: For the firm that wants to scheduled a detailed review of technology
- Disruptive Technology Review Request: Let us know your views of hot technology. We will evaluate and republish to the community
Additional CTOvision Pro References:
- The CTOvision Disruptive Technology Finder: Your guide to the top 250 most disruptive firms in enterprise IT today.
- Security Compliance Drivers: Compliance is not security, but can help you get things done you need to do
- A Simple DNS Configuration Change Can Reduce Your Risk. Here Is What To Do
- Options For Protecting Your DNS At Home Or At Work
- What You Need To Know About Mary Meeker’s State of the Internet Report
- Enterprise Security and Functionality Benefits of the new Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) Approach
- Cybersecurity Due Diligence: Now a best practice in Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
- Leveraging The FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (CAT) To Improve Corporate Culture and Raise Security Posture
- Two Constructs From Biology To Consider Regarding Enterprise IT
- Truly Useful Artificial Intelligence Tools You Can Use Today
- Cyber Strategy and the Dunning-Kruger Effect: Could some policymakers be too unskilled to recognize their ineptitude?
- Reference to Cyber Security “Wake-Up Calls”
What The Board Needs To Know:
- Tech CEOs: When will you know if it is time to stand up your federal office?
- Tech CEO’s: Are you ready to work with federal systems integrators?
- Tech CEOs: How can you learn government mission needs?
- What The Board Needs To Know About the GDPR
- All Companies Who Interact With European Citizens Must Check Architecture For Compliance With New Data Rules
- What The Board Needs To Know About Artificial Intelligence
- What Should Executives Know About How Blockchain, Smart Contracts and Cryptocurrencies Are Disrupting Business?
- Simplifying The Overwhelming Cyber Security World For Boards of Directors
- Cyber Security and Corporate Governance: The five principles every corporate director should embody