In the video below and at this link, Datameer's CEO Stefan Groschupf highlights the evolving nature of the Big Data landscape, drawing historical parallels and lessons worth thinking through. A key point: there are risks we must mitigate as the Hadoop ecosystem evolves.
For more information and context on data in the enterprise read Stefan Groschupf's blog here.
Click here to learn more about Datameer.
- Datameer CEO talks Hadoop and the big data landscape (itproportal.com)
- Big data analytics can prevent health care fraud. Here's how (venturebeat.com)
- Utimaco and Zettaset Hardware-Based Big Data Encryption to Secure Hadoop and NoSQL (insidebigdata.com)
Latest posts by Katie Kennedy
- Video Overview of Surprising New Technologies - June 7, 2016
- Giving a Voice to Those Who Cannot Speak - May 16, 2016
- Women in Cybersecurity: Reducing the Gender Gap Part III - May 2, 2016