CMA has announced their launch of a Fast-Start DevOps (Platform)-as-a-Service [DaaS] solution through the CMA NIH CIO-CS Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). This solution integrates Red Hat’s OpenShift open source PaaS with NTT Data’s value-added professional services and BlackMesh’s FedRAMP compliant hosting infrastructure. The result is a DevOps environment that streamlines the rapid development and deployment of new applications while meeting Federal Organization’s security and production requirements.
CMA’s DevOps-as-a-Service Solution [DaaS] addresses the challenge of delivering value and results in days instead of months. The integration services are specifically designed to establish a new DevOps environment; creating a single team responsible for delivering new features meeting the requisite security and stability production environment requirements. The DaaS Solution creates a shared application code base, and enables continuous integration, test-driven techniques and automated deploys. This minimizes problems in application code, infrastructure and configurations. As a result, problems are typically much less complex, change requirements are smaller, and resolution times are faster.
- Single Unified PaaS Solution to manage Application Development in Linux and .NET environments
- Faster time-to-mission with new applications and reduced risk to operation’s services delivery
- Competitive alternative to building an ‘in-house’ capability
- Fast-Start to modernize legacy applications in a FedRAMP Cloud Fixed Price rapid procurement vehicle with scaled subscription based offerings
Find more information on cmai.com
- How to install OpenShift as your private PaaS (schabell.org)
- How to install Red Hat Container Development Kit (CDK) in minutes (javacodegeeks.com)
- Microsoft Brings Red Hat Enterprise Linux To Azure (techcrunch.com)
Latest posts by Katie Kennedy
- Women in Cybersecurity: Reducing the Gender Gap Part I - April 12, 2016
- Fast-Start DevOps FedRAMP Based Solution - March 22, 2016
- Top 100 Influencers In Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning - March 8, 2016