OODA’s Future Proof conference will be held on March 19, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner, Virginia.
We want you to be there! Please mark your calendar now and register early. This event will be booked and sold out and we really hope that our our CTOvision readers to be there en mass so we can continue to improve our service to the community. Readers of the CTOvision newsletter are eligible to receive a 15% off discount off registration. Do so using the code below.
Future Proof Speakers Include:
- LTG Ashley, Director, DIA
- Vint Cerf, One of the Fathers of the Internet
- Bryan Ware, Assistant Director DHS CISA
- Chad Greene, Director of Security, Facebook
- Matt Olson, Chief Privacy and Security Officer, Uber
- Sean Malone, Head of Cyber Defense of Amazon Prime Video
- Bobbie Stempfley, Carnegie Mellon University SEI
- Teresa Shea, Former head of Signals, NSA
- Lewis Shepherd, VMware
- Jane Melia, QuintessenceLabs
- Bob Flores, former CTO of CIA
- David Bray, Atlantic Council, former CIO of FCC
- Neal Pollard, CISO of UBS
- Dan Gerstein, Rand
- Jen Havermann, NSA
- Cameron Over, CrossCountry
- Akash Jain, CTO, Palantir
Here is what we are up to:
The Future Proof conference brings together the hackers, thinkers, strategists, disruptors, leaders, technologists, and creators with one foot in the future to discuss the most pressing issues of the day and provide insight into the ways technology is evolving. Future Proof is not just about understanding the future, but developing the resiliency to thrive and survive in an age of exponential disruption.
After five years of hosting the annual FedCyber conference, we look forward to a fantastic event with world class speakers and attendees taking on the next generation of security and technology issues. Please click the link below for more details and to reserve your spot today. OODA Network members, watch your email for a 25% discount code to attend. Not an OODA Network member, now is a perfect time to join.
For more and to register see: https://www.oodaloop.
Readers of the CTOvision newsletter can register with the code: FPCTO to receive 15% off registration.
Please contact us for more information.
- OODAcast– A Conversation with Dan Gerstein - April 1, 2020
- Update on The End Coronavirus Project and Need for Volunteers - March 28, 2020
- Think Twice Before Deciding To Use A Personal VPN: You could be getting some really bad advice - March 23, 2020