You likely know the Cloud Security Alliance, an organization many in the technology community volunteer with because of its virtuous focus on promoting best practices for Cloud Computing.
The newly reformed DC chapter of the cloud security alliance is now back in action! This local chapter is a great way to engage directly with peers in the Virginia, Maryland and DC area to work topics of Cloud Computing, IT Modernization and Cybersecurity. For those in the area, please consider engaging your local chapter, it will provide ways for you to contribute your knowledge on cloud and IT topics to others who could benefit from your experience and will also give you an opportunity to gain knowledge from other experienced professionals.
1) The chapter has a new website which contains more info on the chapter and links to key info like our coming events. Please visit it and look it over, it will help you as you think through the best ways to engage with peers in the area. Find it at http://cloudsecurityalliance-dc.org
2) The chapter has announced our first meet-up. Please join us. It will be 27 Sep in DC at 5pm. We would love to have you there. For more info and to register see:
Track the most disruptive technologies by diving into our categorized index:
Artificial Intelligence Companies | Big Data Companies | Business Intelligence Companies | Cybersecurity Companies | Cloud Computing Companies | Collaborative Tool Companies | Infrastructure Companies | IoT Companies | Mobile Companies | Robotics Companies | Services Companies | Tech Titans | VC, PE and Finance Companies
Latest posts by Bob Gourley
- Announcing OODA: A Company Addressing Next Generation Security Challenges - January 9, 2019
- An Interview with Greg DeArment, Head of Infrastructure at Palantir - December 17, 2018
- Senzing: AI powered entity resolution to find who is who and what is what in your data - December 12, 2018