You likely know the Cloud Security Alliance, an organization many in the technology community volunteer with because of its virtuous focus on promoting best practices for Cloud Computing.
The newly reformed DC chapter of the cloud security alliance is now back in action! This local chapter is a great way to engage directly with peers in the Virginia, Maryland and DC area to work topics of Cloud Computing, IT Modernization and Cybersecurity. For those in the area, please consider engaging your local chapter, it will provide ways for you to contribute your knowledge on cloud and IT topics to others who could benefit from your experience and will also give you an opportunity to gain knowledge from other experienced professionals.
1) The chapter has a new website which contains more info on the chapter and links to key info like our coming events. Please visit it and look it over, it will help you as you think through the best ways to engage with peers in the area. Find it at http://cloudsecurityalliance-dc.org
2) The chapter has announced our first meet-up. Please join us. It will be 27 Sep in DC at 5pm. We would love to have you there. For more info and to register see:
Latest posts by Bob Gourley
- Please Spread The Word: Cybersecurity Scholarships From (ISC)² and the Center for Cyber Safety and Education - November 15, 2018
- FingBox Gives You Network Superpowers: Network security that contributes to physical security - November 13, 2018
- Bob Gourley Interviews Cyber Tech Titan Richard Bejtlich On Enterprise Cybersecurity Lessons Learned - November 13, 2018