OODALoop.com provides actionable intelligence, analysis and insights on global security, technology and business issues designed to inform the modern decision-maker. The free OODA Loop Daily Pulse keeps you up to date on the hot topics of the day and points to the in-depth research members can access for deeper insights.
As you can no doubt tell by the name of this site, the entire attitude and approach of the analysts and research team behind OODA Loop is one biased towards action. The name reflects our healthy respect for adversaries in dynamic situations, whether they be competitors seeking advantage in the market or nation’s seeking dominance in geopolitical affairs.
The Observe – Orient – Decide – Act decision model articulated by Colonel John Boyd was first articulated to describe the method successful fighter pilots would use in engagements to out think and out maneuver adversaries. But it has now been proven applicable in countless other fast-paced competitive situations, including international business.
But the fact is that today’s decision-maker needs far more than tech topics to win in the modern marketplace.
Sign up for the OODA Loop Daily Pulse today.
And for more on OODA LLC see:
- Bob Gourley and Matt Devost of OODA Featured On “What’s Working In Washington”
- Announcing OODA: A Company Addressing Next Generation Security Challenges
- An OODAcast Conversation with Dr. David Bray of the Atlantic Council Geotech Center (Part One) - April 3, 2020
- OODAcast– A Conversation with Dan Gerstein - April 1, 2020
- Update on The End Coronavirus Project and Need for Volunteers - March 28, 2020