Karmasphere powers full-fidelity analytics on Hadoop with the most streamlined, open and enterprise-ready approach to Big Data analytics on the market today. The Karmasphere Workspace for Big Data Analytics is uniquely designed to natively extract value from Big Data without the need for abstraction or replication, which significantly reduces total cost of ownership and complexity. To make Big Data readily available to both data and business analysts, Karmasphere provides both Hadoop-standard SQL and visual data exploration. Karmasphere makes it easier for customers, such as Autodesk, Chevron, Chillingo, Intel and Supervalu, to deeply understand their customers and optimize their products, services and customer experience.
Karmasphere empowers the New Customer Analytics, providing deep insights on Big Data to optimize every customer touch point. Using personalized workspaces and self-service templates, analytics are rapidly assembled, customized and shared across business teams. With Karmasphere’s full-fidelity support for Hadoop, data is never abstracted or replicated, maintaining the richness, agility and low cost of ownership needed for innovation and competitive advantage in the era of Big Data.
For more see http://karmasphere.com
- Datameeer Raises $19M As Market For Hadoop And Big Data Analytics Hits An Inflection Point (techcrunch.com)
- 3rd Annual @Cloudera Federal Forum: For the Analyst, Data Scientist, #BigData Technologist in DC (analystone.com)
- For data scientists, the big money is in open source – TechRepublic (techrepublic.com)
- Enterprise Big Data Analytics: 10 Prominent Trends to Look for in 2014 (eweek.com)
- Hadoop Market is Expected to Reach USD 20.9 Billion Globally in 2018: Transparency Market Research (virtual-strategy.com)
- Datameer picks up $19M as companies seek analytics along with Hadoop (venturebeat.com)
- Attend the 6 Feb @Cloudera Federal Forum: For the Analyst, Data Scientist, #BigData Technologist in DC (ctovision.com)
- Think you need Hadoop? Think again (dataminingblog.com)