Register now for a 13 May 2020 virtual panel I’ll be participating in with Bob Flores, former CTO of the Central Intelligence Agency and Michael Hylton of OPSWAT as we discuss ways to reduce telework risks with a Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) and related concepts for protecting the modern government enterprise.
OPSWAT is unique in their offerings, which is why clients that really need to efficiently and economically mitigate risks, like nuclear power plants, select OPSWAT as their approach.
This webinar will explore industry best practices for SDP. We will also discuss some of the biggest challenges in reducing risk while enabling a remote workforce. This includes the challenges of enforcing security standards on endpoints that may or may not be under agency control.
You will discover:
- Insights you can immediately utilize within your enterprise to reduce risk
- Best practices in reducing threats of malware on endpoints and risk while teleworking
- Ways to better enforce internal security standards to meet security requirements
- How OPSWAT can rapidly scale and help meet current requirements and policies, including CDM
- The fundamental difference between Software Defined Perimeters (SDP) and older approaches like VPNs
For more and to register see: https://www.carahsoft.com/learn/event/23498-Reducing-Teleworking-Risks-with-a-Software-Defined-Perimeter-(SDP)
- Technology Due Diligence Services: There is no substitute for experience - January 14, 2021
- Using OODA Loop Content To Inform Your Strategy - January 13, 2021
- The OODAcast: Continuing to provide actionable insights to fuel your decision-making - January 13, 2021