As the markets for AI shift from those organizations that have the technical expertise required to build models from scratch to those enterprises and organizations looking to consume models built by others, the focus shifts from tooling and platforms focused solely on model development to tools and platforms focused on the overall usage, consumption, and management of models. Machine Learning Model Operationalization Management, referred to as “MLOps”, is focused on the lifecycle of model development and usage, machine learning model operationalization, and deployment. In this report, Cognilytica examines the ML Operationalization Management market, provides visibility into emerging best practices in the MLOps space, identifies open source and commercial vendor solutions, and provides a forecast for the growth of the overall market for solutions and products focused in this space.
- The market for MLOps Solutions is growing from a nascent $350M in 2019 to almost $4B by 2025.
- Cognilytica expects vigorous growth in the MLOps sector, with substantial new entrants into the market place by both new, emerging companies as well as established incumbents
- The market for MLOps solutions is segmented between those that are development-centric, market-centric, and full-cycle solutions for both model development and management.
- The AI and ML markets are shifting from development-centric to consumption-centric activities.
The full report can be found here.
- Will The Next Pop Music Hit Be Completely AI Generated? - March 23, 2020
- ING Brings AI Into Trading With Project Katana - March 9, 2020
- ML Model Management and Operations - March 6, 2020