Palo Alto Networks protects thousands of enterprise and governments from cyber threats. They rely on a deep expertise and commitment to innovation to continually enhance their game-changing security platform. The Palo Alto Networks security platform natively brings together all key network security functions, including advanced threat protection, firewall, IDS/IPS and URL filtering. Because these functions are natively-built into the platform and share important information across features the Palo Alto approach ensures better threat response.
For a succinct update on one of Palo Alto Network's capabilities, WildFire, see the video at this link and embedded below:
More from their website:
Our innovative security platform is based on our next-generation firewall which natively classifies all traffic, inclusive of applications, threats and content, then ties that traffic to the user, regardless of location or device type. The application, content, and user – the core elements that run your business – are then used as the basis of your security policies. This unique ability empowers you to safely enable applications, make informed decisions on network access, and strengthen your network security.
Regardless of where your applications, users, and content may be, they almost always run across the network – which is the logical place to secure them. Deploy our innovative network security products to secure users (e.g., Internet gateways, branch offices, mobile users) as well as services (e.g., virtualized datacenters, virtualized desktop infrastructures, websites). All of your offices, datacenters, and remote users can be protected by the same safe application enablement policies, which simplifies security. Our platform enables you to see and understand everything that happens on your network, so you can focus on real problems.
For more information see PaloAltoNetworks.com
- Palo Alto Networks to Announce Fiscal First Quarter 2013 Financial Results on December 6, 2012 (prnewswire.com)
- Cisco's Loss is Palo Alto Networks' Gain (pehub.com)
- Growing Cyber Threats Are Proving to Be a Boon for This Company (fool.com)
- Citrix outlines its SDN play; Teams up with Palo Alto Networks (zdnet.com)
- Palo Alto Networks acquires VC-backed startup Morta Security (pehub.com)
- A response to Stiennon's analysis of Palo Alto Networks (cymbel.com)
- Palo Alto Networks Inc. Earnings: Will Cyberattacks Secure Future Growth? (dailyfinance.com)
- Palo Alto Networks Buys Security Firm Cyvera (news.softpedia.com)
- Palo Alto Networks settles Juniper patent fight, stocks on the rise (zdnet.com)
- Palo Alto Networks Announces First Acquisition (darkreading.com)