The video below is brought to you by The Verge, a Vox media property that seeks to examine the intersection of technology, science, art and culture. The video was produced at CES2015. It highlights a new device by Parrot called RNB6. It is an after market device that can go in 90% of cars, making any car into smart car.
Watch The Verge video here or embedded below:
Cars are just giant gadgets on the road, says Verge.
- Belty, A Smart Belt That Tracks Fitness Data, Waist Size, and Automatically Adjusts Itself for Different Activities (laughingsquid.com)
- Oculus Rift - News From CES 2015 (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- The Verge: In defense of the selfie stick (reizbombardement.de)
Latest posts by Katie Kennedy
- CMA Hosts Federal Cybersecurity Solutions Reference Architecture Meeting - June 9, 2016
- Pay with your Hand - June 8, 2016
- Video Overview of Surprising New Technologies - June 7, 2016