We have been treated to in person demos of Percipient’s flagship product, Mirage. We have also had the pleasure of personally meeting the leadership team and some of the key technologists that have built this platform. This has led us to the conclusion that Percipient has both the mission focus and vision to continue to innovate. They are currently very capable platform will continue to evolve and be of service well into the future. This is a company in it for the long term.
Percipient.ai, America’s preeminent national security artificial intelligence firm, delivers machine learning and computer vision products for the nation’s most challenging missions.
Their flagship product, Mirage, is a state of the art platform for multi-source intelligence that radically reduces the time required to process, exploit & disseminate time-sensitive data. Deep learning algorithms tailor made for object detection, classification, activity recognition, and automated alerting. Mirage is computer vision as it should be: open architecture, modular and expandable. Designed for multi-source intelligence geo-correlation, intuitive learning and easy report generation.
For more see: https://percipient.ai/
More reading of interest:
- Amazon opens its internal machine learning courses to all for free
- Opinion: Anyone with desire and a computer can have a successful career in AI
- A Favorite Topic: What’s the Difference between Machine Learning and AI?
- Entrepreneurship Through the Lens of Venture Capital
- Truly Useful Artificial Intelligence Tools You Can Use Today
- Great AI Startups Needed In The Defense and IC Ecosystem: Join DIMF TechTalk 5 Nov 2020 - September 16, 2020
- The AFCEA Intelligence Committee Webinar Series Explores the Intelligence and Security Issues Facing the Nation - September 11, 2020
- Your Penetration Test Is Not a Red Team - September 10, 2020