We have been treated to in person demos of Percipient’s flagship product, Mirage. We have also had the pleasure of personally meeting the leadership team and some of the key technologists that have built this platform. This has led us to the conclusion that Percipient has both the mission focus and vision to continue to innovate. They are currently very capable platform will continue to evolve and be of service well into the future. This is a company in it for the long term.
For some of why we love Percipient see this OODAcast with CEO Balan Ayyar
Their flagship product, Mirage, is a state of the art platform for multi-source intelligence that radically reduces the time required to process, exploit & disseminate time-sensitive data. Deep learning algorithms tailor made for object detection, classification, activity recognition, and automated alerting. Mirage is computer vision as it should be: open architecture, modular and expandable. Designed for multi-source intelligence geo-correlation, intuitive learning and easy report generation.
For more see: https://percipient.ai/
More reading of interest:
- Amazon opens its internal machine learning courses to all for free
- Opinion: Anyone with desire and a computer can have a successful career in AI
- Entrepreneurship Through the Lens of Venture Capital
- Truly Useful Artificial Intelligence Tools You Can Use Today
- Change In Focus of CTOvision Reporting
- How Can We Retain The Jedi Masters Of Federal IT In Government Service? Yodas Require Big Missions To Serve
- I Thought I Had Seen Some Crazy Things In The Intelligence Community, But Nothing Like Nuking The Moon
- The world is more dangerous and complicated than it was just a few months ago. Your strategy and defensive posture needs to reflect that - April 8, 2021
- New Site Design Focused On Bringing Insights You Need, Faster. - April 1, 2021
- New OODAloop Subscription Model: Delivering actionable intelligence for all - March 31, 2021