The 6th Annual Recorded Future Threat Intelligence Conference will be held 4-5 Oct at the Newseum in Washington DC.
This event should be of interest to any threat intelligence professional, specially those in the disciplines of cyber threat intelligence and business risk.
From their info site:
Recorded Future customers, partners, and threat intelligence experts will congregate for two days of education, networking, and fun at the sixth annual Recorded Future User Network (RFUN) Conference. Attendees will gain valuable insight into threat intelligence best practices by hearing from industry luminaries, peers, and Recorded Future experts.
To deliver the most relevant information, RFUN will feature a wide breadth of threat intelligence sessions ranging from strategy to hands-on use of the Recorded Future product.
The agenda includes a wide range of world class experts, including many people I have looked up to for years that I can't wait to meet. They include:
- The Grugq, Highly regarded information security professional who has an incredible reputation in digital forensics, binary reverse engineering, rootkits, VOIP, and telecom.
- Myke Cole, cyber threat analyst with a major metropolitan police department
- Teresa Shea, EVP and director of cyber reboot at In-Q-Tel, former director of signals intelligence at NSA
- Priscilla Moriuchi, Experienced threat analyst/manager
- Robert M. Lee, CEO and founder of Dragos
- Chris Poulin, Principle in BAH's Strategic Innovations Group, leading IoT strategy
- Brian Scavotto, Manager, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Fannie Mae
- Errol Weiss, SVP of Cyber Threat Intelligence at Bank of America
- Henry Canivel, Security Operations Engineer at Splunk
- Roberto Sanchez, Vice President of Intelligence at GroupSense
- Mario Vuksan, CEO and Founder at ReversingLabs
- Ismael Valenzuela, Principal Engineer, Threat Hunting at McAfee
- Rob Kraus, Senior Director, Global Threat Intelligence at NTT Security
- Marc Spitler, Senior Manager, Security Research at Verizon
- Christopher Mascaro, Vice President of Threat Intelligence at First Data
- David Brown, Intelligence Analyst, Security Threat Intelligence at BT
- Joe Coleman, Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst at PepsiCo
- Zakary Baumann, Information Security Analyst at TIAA
- Bryan Campbell, Senior Security Researcher at Fujitsu
- Jason Wonn, Threat Intelligence Analyst, Global Emancipation Network
- Christopher Ahlberg, CEO and Co-Founder at Recorded Future
- Staffan Truvé, CTO and Co-Founder at Recorded Future
- Matt Kodama, Vice President of Product at Recorded Future
- Levi Gundert, Vice President of Intelligence at Recorded Future
- Andrei Barysevich, Director of Advanced Collection at Recorded Future
- Allan Liska, Solutions Architect at Recorded Future
- Glenn Wong, Director of Product Management at Recorded Future
- Storm Swendsboe, Threat Analyst at Recorded Future
For more information and to register see: RFUN2017
And for insights into last year's event see:
Latest posts by Bob Gourley
- All Enterprise Techies Should Watch HBO’s SciFi Epic Westworld: It will help us dialog over shared experiences on what we will not be creating - April 22, 2018
- Global Cyber Alliance Release: Perhaps the most important of the 2018 RSA Conference Season - April 19, 2018
- Fingbox: Giving you something you need now more than ever, awareness and control over your home network - April 17, 2018