Skyhigh is now part of McAfee. Smart move there McAfee! Skyhigh is a leader in CASB, and are known for their focus on making cloud services safe for the enterprise while meeting security, compliance and government requirements.
Skyhigh was built to enable enterprises to control there data, even if you do not own your own IT or comms or datacenters. They have been an early innovator in this space, shipping a CASB since 2013. Features include an ability to seek out shadow IT and discover things CIOs traditionally have not had visibility into. They also provide DLP, encryption and analytics over data enterprises put in the cloud. This is all done via a well thought out policy configuration interface.
Here is a video version of their vision:
For more info see: SkyhighNetworks.com
- Highlights From Amazon’s AWS re:Invent 2018
- Netskope: A leading provider of cloud security and CASB
- The Future of Cloud Services
- Bitglass: Next-Gen CASB
- CTOvision Guide To The Cybersecurity Technology Marketplace
- Crowdstrike: Next generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and services focused on stopping breaches.