Dion Hinchcliffe of Dachis Group is one of the brightest minds in the nation today. For years he has helped individuals and organizations think through complex challenges. And for years he has proven he can glean trends and impart their relevance to decision-makers. He is world renowned for his thinking, speaking and writing powers. And perhaps above all he is known for his amazing ability to capture complex concepts in simple to understand graphics.
I'm so excited to announce that he has a great new book coming out. He and his co-author Peter Kim have authored a great piece titled "Social Business By Design: Transformative Social Media Strategies for the Connected Company." (Links: Amazon Hardback | Kindle | iBook)
What excites me about this book? It provides a way for us all to tap into the same game-changing ways of operating that leading companies like SAP, Proctor & Gamble, Ford and IBM use to drive market leading levels of innovation, growth and revenue. This is a great guide to how to run a business, large or small, in the era of social media. It is also a great read as a hedge against disruption yourself (you better read this book or you will get disrupted by those others who are reading the book).
Here is a bit from the Amazon description:
Social Business By Design is the definitive management book on how to rethink the modern organization in the social media era. Based on their research and work through the Dachis Group, thought leaders Dion Hinchcliffe and Peter Kim deftly explore how the social, cultural, and technological trends provoked by the social media explosion are transforming the business environment. Designed as both a strategic overview and a hands-on resource, Social Business By Design clearly shows how to choose and implement a social business strategy and maximize its impact.
- Explains the mechanisms, applications, and advantages of a strategic array of social media topics, including social media marketing, social product development, crowdsourcing, social supply chains, social customer relationship management, and more
- Features examples from high-profile companies such as SAP, Procter & Gamble, MillerCoors, Bloomberg, HBO, Ford, and IBM who have implemented social business strategies
- Draws on the extensive research and expertise of the Dachis Group, which has helped numerous Fortune 500 clients plan, build, and activate effective social business solutions
Containing actionable, high-impact techniques that save time and the bottom line, Social Business By Design will transform any organization's strategy to ensure success and avoid disruption in a fast-moving world.
I just ordered the book and can't wait to get my hands on it.
Latest posts by Bob Gourley (see all)
- Thought Leaders In Direct Contact With Adversaries Provide Insights Into New Cyber Attack Techniques - February 20, 2017
- Transition for One of The Nation’s Greatest Enterprise CTOs: Dave Mihelcic Retires From DISA - February 17, 2017
- Update On The Megatrend of the Internet of Things - February 14, 2017