On September 30th Sierra Ventures hosted their 9th CIO summit in Palo Alto, CA. One of the many topics coved at the event was software defined perimeter and cloud security alliance. Coca-Cola was used as a case study. Alan Boehme, the acting CISO at Coca-Cola. Ed Steinike, the CIO at Coca-Cola, and Bob Flores, the former CTO of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and a partner at our parent firm Cognitio were the key presenters.
Some of the issues discussed include the Internet of things, hacktivists and cyber attacks.
- Webinar: Conversation with a CISO, Featuring Stephen Ward, CISO of TIAA-CREF (invincea.com)
- Next Steps for the Cybersecurity Framework (vormetric.com)
- Do Small Businesses Need NDAs? (legalzoom.com)
Latest posts by Katie Kennedy (see all)
- Private Clouds eBook - June 12, 2016
- CMA Hosts Federal Cybersecurity Solutions Reference Architecture Meeting - June 9, 2016
- Pay with your Hand - June 8, 2016