The Dali Lama just posted some very wise thoughts for our consideration:
Time never stands still, it’s always moving on. The past is beyond our control, but the future is still in our hands. To shape it we must use our intelligence and make an effort. We can change our circumstances. Becoming demoralized is of no use. Today, technology has given us one human community in which we can work together. With the start of a new year, a new decade, let’s look forward to positive change.
This is a great reminder that there is no better time than now to consider both your personal and professional use of technology to help achieve your goals. He also underscores that the future is created by those that use intelligence and are not afraid to work hard and take action. We totally resonate with this view.
- Track the mega trends of IT. Find our continuously updated reference to the megatrends of Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Mobility, Big Data, Robotics, IoT and Cybersecurity here.
- Familiarize yourself with our tech directory. We review, categorize and keep up to date insights on the most disruptive tech firms in the IT ecosystem and do so with an aim to add value to the enterprise tech professional.
- Join the OODA Network, a group of professionals including CEOs, CIOs, CTOs and government thought leaders leveraging premium analysis and research aimed at improving competitive advantage.
- Review the latest special reports of OODAloop and dive deep into business markets and key domains of strategic innovation you need to know, including how innovation is creating new opportunities for your business.
- Register now for the 19 March 2020 Future Proof Conference, a gathering of hackers, thinkers, strategists, disruptors, leaders, technologists, and creators coming together to seek deep insights into the future and develop the resiliency to thrive and survive in an age of exponential disruption.
Latest posts by Bob Gourley
- Nation’s Financial Heavyweights Issue Cyber Warning - January 18, 2020
- Trusona Is Poised To Improve How We Securely Authenticate With Systems - January 14, 2020
- This One Little Configuration Change Will Make It Harder For People To Steal Your Information - January 12, 2020