As data breaches have become the order of the day, Adi Gaskell explains the growing importance of having cyber security talent in your company on Forbes :
Cybercrime costs the UK several billion pounds per year. Indeed, a recent government report showed that 46% of all businesses identified at least one cyber attack in the last year, with 74% of directors regarding cybersecurity as a high priority issue for them. Despite this level of priority, organizations struggle to attract the talent they need to keep up with the constant arms race they face with hackers and other cybercriminals.
Read his full article here.
More context at:
- Don’t Worry, We Now Have Three Old Ideas for Solving the Cybersecurity Skills Gap
- We love ideas like this: Open-source hardware could defend against the next generation of hacking
- American Industry Benefiting From Government Cybersecurity Executive Transitions
- In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream
- Why Cybersecurity is Looking to AI to Mitigate Business Risks