On Wednesday 16 September 2020 at 130pm Eastern I’ll be presenting on a topic aimed a modernizing the contributions of technology to critical enterprise missions. This webinar on the Intelligence Workstation of the Future will examine this vision, requirements it drives, and ways commercially available technologies can bring this capability to users today.
Here is more:
The intelligence workstation of the future will empower analysts in new ways, combining modern analytical and visualization tools with enterprise security and governance. This presentation will provide an overview of this architectural concept including the potential impact this workstation can have on your enterprise. Participants will gain insights that will help tailor their own visions for enterprise IT including insights into futuristic capabilities ready to implement today.
Join former CTO of the DIA and author of CTOVision, Bob Gourley, and NVIDIA architect Kevin Berce as they present this action-oriented vision and dive into advanced virtualization and visualization solutions available to enterprises today.
Earn a CPE credit and explore the technologies of this advanced workstation and examine use cases that will be better enabled by providing intelligence analysts and other knowledge workers with modern desktops powered by cloud enabled technologies. Attendees will learn:
- Requirements for the intelligence workstation of the future
- Ways to deliver the power of advanced cloud computing via virtual desktops
- How NVIDIA GRID virtual PC and virtual apps can enable enhanced user experiences that deliver the power of super computers to any user
- OODAloop Network Benefit: Direct participation with other members in monthly research meetings - November 24, 2020
- OODAcast: Kevin Roberts Discusses Leadership, Decision-making, and Focused Action - November 23, 2020
- Latest CTOvision Assessments on Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Mobility, Big Data, Robotics, Internet of Things and Cybersecurity - November 19, 2020