Artificial Intelligence is the discipline of thinking machines. It has been a field of growing interest since 1955 when John McCarthy first coined the term, defining it as “the science and engineering of making intelligent machines.”
The largest players in technology today, including Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft and Apple, are all investing heavily in Artificial Intelligence. So are most of the technology focused Venture Capital firms. All indications are this hot field is about to accelerate dramatic capabilities into every corner of our economy.
Onalytica has brought insights into this field by reviewing experts and influencers in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. They have used their models and methods to map the community of thought leaders in social media, extracting those showing the greatest amount of influence on the topics.
Onalytica analyzed 1.1M+ tweets from November 30, 2015 through February 24, 2016 mentioning keywords associated with “Artificial Intelligence” and identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter. What they discovered was a very engaged community, with much discussion between individuals and brands. The map below was created with Onalytica’s Influencer Relationship Management software (IRM).
Our own Bob Gourley appears at the bottom center of this map. Overall he was ranked number five in Onalytica’s Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Top 100 Influencers on Twitter.
The point of assessments like these are to help those seeking to track developments in Artificial Intelligence to know who to follow to learn from. To follow these influencers directly on Twitter see the Top AI Influencers List.
Read the full report on Onalytica.com.
And for more see other CTOvision awards and recognition:
- CTOvision Named One Of The Top 50 Must-Read IT Blogs In The US
- CTOvision named to FedTech’s list of 50 Must-Read Federal IT Blogs
- Washingtonian Tech Titans List
- Gourley named to Washingtonian list of top DC Techies
- Washington Tech Titan Reception
- CTOvision Named To BizTech’s List Of Top 30 Must-Read Blogs For the Small to Mid-sized Business
Latest posts by Katie Kennedy
- Giving a Voice to Those Who Cannot Speak - May 16, 2016
- Women in Cybersecurity: Reducing the Gender Gap Part III - May 2, 2016
- Black Mirror Transcends Fiction Into Reality - May 1, 2016