Curious on what the Seven Patterns of AI is all about? Want a chance to hear from Cognilytica Analysts Kathleen Walch and Ronald Schmelzer and get a chance to get your questions answered? Join us for this free webinar Thursday October 17, 2019 from 2:30-3:30pm ET on the Seven Patterns of AI.
What are the Seven Patterns of AI?
There are many ways in which AI is being applied – from chatbots, image recognition, autonomous vehicles, speech and text applications, and many more. Despite all these different applications, Cognilytica has observed that there are only seven different patterns in which AI is being implemented. AI Projects generally use one or more of these patterns to accomplish their objectives.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The seven AI implementation patterns
- The right questions you need to answer before starting an AI project
- How to identity which pattern(s) to use to solve your particular problem
- How methodologies fit into implementation of the seven patterns
Register today as space is limited! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-webinar-seven-patterns-of-ai-with-ai-today-hosts-cognilytica-tickets-73857113615
Latest posts by Kathleen Walch
- Government Leaders And Influencers Are Prioritizing AI - February 10, 2020
- Worldwide Country AI Strategies and Competitiveness 2020 - February 10, 2020
- Data Preparation and Labeling for AI 2020 - February 6, 2020