Read Alan Zeichick’s article about how companies could make use of artificial intelligence by embedding it into their Apps on Forbes :
How might your everyday working life change if you have artificial intelligence and machine learning? Here’s one very simple example. Consider an employee who normally fills out his weekly time card on Thursday afternoon, because he doesn’t work most Fridays. Machine learning that’s built into a payroll application could help the app learn the individual working habits of each employee. Having learned this specific pattern, the app could ask him if he meant to fill out the time card when he goes to log out of the system Thursday. There’s no policy there: It’s a behavior pattern that machine learning can pick up on.
Read his full article here.
For additional AI reporting see:
- Why Should You Care Why AI Creates Jobs And New Work Opportunities
- Machine learning: more than a buzzword
- How Businesses Can Get The Most From Artificial Intelligence With Purpose-Built “AI Infrastructure”
- Vulnerabilities In Almost Every Chip: “Could Something Like This Really happen?”
- Working in Cybersecurity: Life on the front lines, in the C-suite, and everywhere in-between
- Assisted Intelligence vs. Augmented Intelligence
- Amazon scraps secret AI recruiting tool that showed bias against women