If you’re looking for a job at tech startup and are interested in finding solid salary data, you are now in luck. Wealthfront has created a new tool to graph the salary and equity ranges for employees at tech startups based on job type, seniority, size of company, and job location.
Across the 8,300 workers surveyed at 135 privately held companies, top-level sales managers routinely were in the top earners of the salary scale. Although more technical workers at tech startups may not receive as high salaries as their sales counterparts, their greater stake in equity may mean larger paydays down the road. Wealthfront, a startup itself, has licensed the salary data and made it available for free as part of its effort to democratize access to financial information.
- Wealthfront's Startup Equity Calculator (piaw.blogspot.com)
- Wealthfront rolls out yet another tool for the newly Valley rich (pandodaily.com)
- Wealthfront's New Service Helps the Tech Set Easily Dodge Taxes (betabeat.com)
- Startups: Startup Salary Porn: How Do You Measure Up? (wired.com)
- How Much Should Startup Employees Earn? Wealthfront Tells Us With A Clever Tool (pandodaily.com)