If you’re looking for a job at tech startup and are interested in finding solid salary data, you are now in luck. Wealthfront has created a new tool to graph the salary and equity ranges for employees at tech startups based on job type, seniority, size of company, and job location.
We have used this tool in service to Crucial Point and our clients and find it to be incredibly insightful.
Across the 8,300 workers surveyed at 135 privately held companies, top-level sales managers routinely were in the top earners of the salary scale. Although more technical workers at tech startups may not receive as high salaries as their sales counterparts, their greater stake in equity may mean larger paydays down the road. Wealthfront, a startup itself, has licensed the salary data and made it available for free as part of its effort to democratize access to financial information.
Surveys like this can be important context as you establish your startup or as you build your plans for a continued career in technology.
Another key resource for accelerating your wealth creating and your career is ThingsCyber.com Visit ThingsCyber for more insights into all aspects of the tech enabled world including things directly contributing to your wealth creation. Topics covered at ThingsCyber.com include:
- The Tech Landscape: Tracking all elements of the communication and technology revolution
- Artificial Intelligence: How AI and Deep Learning impacts us all
- Robots: How the three laws impact humanity
Latest posts by MollyJust
- Solar Microgrids & the Developing World - January 21, 2013
- Looking Forward – 2013 The Year Of The Crowdfunding Gold Rush - January 18, 2013
- Ubuntu Phone Coming to the Developing World - January 17, 2013