Couchbase is the NoSQL database market share leader, with production deployments at AOL,Deutsche Post, NTT Docomo, Salesforce.com, Starbucks, Turner Broadcasting Systems, Vimeo, Zynga, and hundreds of other global enterprises. Couchbase Server, our NoSQL database offering, delivers a more scalable, high-performance and cost-effective approach to data management than relational database technology. It is particularly well suited for storing the data behind web applications deployed on modern virtualized or cloud infrastructures.
Couchbase is sponsor of the Couchbase Server NoSQL database open source project. The engineering team includes the core committers and leading contributors to this project and to its upstream open source projects: Apache CouchDB and memcached.
Led by a seasoned team of Silicon Valley executives, Couchbase offers commercially licensed and supported versions of Couchbase Server. The firm supports:
- Social gaming: Zynga, Pokemon, Quepasa, Antic Entertainment, Buffalo Studios, Gamegos, Gamingos, Meteor Games, Nexon, Playtika, Scoreloop, Shuffle Master, Sojo Studios, Tribal Crossing, VNG, Vostu
- Advertising: AOL, MediaMind, BurstaBit, Chango, Cognitive Match, Dotomi, Nami Media, TubeMogul, Xclaim
- Communications: NTT Docomo, Orange France Telecom, VodafoneCisco, ITT, Korea Telecom
- Business services: Salesforce.com, Thomson Reuters, ADP, Concur, Deutsche Post DHL, LG CNS, Navteq
- E-commerce: Starbucks, Skechers, Ganz, Kobo, Skyscanner, The Knot
- Social networking: SmugMug, Vimeo, mig33, Spotme, Tango, The Ladders, Tunewiki, Umami TV,
- Automotive: American Honda, BMW, Manheim
Learn more here: http://www.couchbase.com/
Track the most disruptive technologies by diving into our categorized index:
Artificial Intelligence Companies | Big Data Companies | Business Intelligence Companies | Cybersecurity Companies | Cloud Computing Companies | Collaborative Tool Companies | Infrastructure Companies | IoT Companies | Mobile Companies | Robotics Companies | Services Companies | Tech Titans | VC, PE and Finance Companies