At CTOvision.com we write about technology, with a focus on topics of relevance to enterprise technologists. The blog was founded by Bob Gourley, our editor and publisher, in 2007. Bob was also the founder of Crucial Point LLC (more on Crucial Point Here and in our Disruptive IT Directory Here) and Co-Founder of Cognitio Corp and we periodically highlight our capabilities and capabilities of our extended team and at time reference clients here. Note: we generally do not accept sponsored posts, but may do so in some limited cases. When we do we will mark the post as sponsored. Also see our more detailed disclaimers here.
CTOvision has over 100 contributors in our network. We are always on the lookout for enterprise technologists and technology creators who can contribute ideas to our readership. If you are interested in contributing read this and then contact us here. Also see our list of featured authors here
Our premier publication is our monthly technology review, sent to over 33,000 technology thought leaders. This monthly summarizes reporting from the CTOvision.com blog as well as tech trends from the IT industry. The monthly also provide links to our technology assessments.
CTOvision offers a subscription only research and advisory service called CTOvision Pro for the enterprise technologist seeking more in depth information on advanced technologies and concepts of operation.
Here are some other features optimized in recent designs:
- The CTOvision mobile applications have been updated in both the Android and Apple Apps Store.
- Our Newsletter selections have been expanded to include new topics (including Analytics, Big Data, Enterprise Technology, Cyber Security, Intelligence Community and DoD Technologies, and Mobility), so you can better tailor your feeds based on your interest area. Sign up for our newsletters here.
- The CTOvision Events Calendar has been modernized and improved and transformed into a visual posterboard of coming events of high interest to technology professionals.
- Our Disruptive IT group on LinkedIn has been made public, so the dialog underway there can be shared more broadly (we are still only allowing enterprise IT professionals to join this group, if that is you please find us here).
We would love your feedback on any of these capabilities, and would welcome suggestions on other things you think we should be working on.
Other Segments Of The Site:
- About: Insights into CTOvision including how to make the most of the site.
- CTOvision Newsletters: How to sign up for our newsletters.
- Enterprise Tech, Cyberwar and AI Stories: We use the automatically generated lists on this page as a reference when building our monthly newsletter.
- CTOvision Enterprise Memberships: For businesses seeking multiple seat licenses to CTOvision Pro.
- Hannibal: Words of wisdom from the first great hacker.
- Napoleon: What this master of information warfare has to say about combat.
- Sun Tzu on Plans: A great thought leader of cyber conflict, years before electricity.
- Sun Tzu on Excellence: So relevant for actions today.
- Wellington: On the business of war.