One hundred percent of board of directors and other executive leaders I interact with know of the blockchain. Not all are fans of cryptocurrency, but all seem to be deeply interested in exploring the business impact of the distributed ledger that makes cryptocurrencies work.
There are quite a few interesting use cases out there. Some may hold great potential. But there are also lots of interesting ideas that once you start asking questions don’t make so much sense.
To help you ask the right questions, this article provides some executive level context on what the blockchain is.
This content requires a login to read. If you are a CTOvision Pro member, please Sign in to your account.
If you are not yet a member, Try Our Free Trial
Here is more info:
CTOvision Pro is our subscription only research and analysis service. This service leverages our proven ability to spot, analyze and accelerate disruptive technologies to provide mission impacting, actionable information.
We deliver actionable insights that will make direct contributions to your success. Subscribing gives you a leg up over your competition by making sure you are always aware of what is possible in enterprise IT.
CTOvision Pro members receive:
- Exclusive content
- A special newsletter with insights and summaries of our latest reports
- Access to our “Ask the CTO” feature
- In depth analysis on enterprise IT
- Overviews on and projections/assessments on the future of IT
- Special reports on Big Data, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security
- Special reporting on Federal IT
Our high value reports will help you know the difference between leading edge and bleeding edge and fantasy. Know which technology is about to disrupt the market and beat out existing programs and projects. And be the first to find out which company holds the greatest potential of helping you succeed in your enterprise mission and business pursuits.
Latest posts by Bob Gourley
- What the New U.S. Intelligence Strategy Says About Cyber Threats - February 11, 2019
- OODA LLC: Helping clients identify, manage, and respond to global risks and uncertainties - February 10, 2019
- Super Bowl Ads Indicate Big Businesses Think You Are Afraid of AI - February 4, 2019