Crowdstrike provides next generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and services focused on stopping breaches. They are one of the most widely recognized brands in the cybersecurity community.
The Crowdstrike Falcon platform stops breaches by combining next-generation anti-virus, endpoint detection and response, and proactive hunting into one platform. They are also highly regarded for their cybersecurity services in incident response.
The endpoint defense market has many contenders to evaluate when doing market research, most of which we list below. Crowdstrike should make the shortlist of any runoff you do.
The following provides a brief introduction on what is different about the Crowdstrike Falcon approach:
For more see: Crowdstrike.com and:
- Carbon Black: Providing Elemental Insight, Advanced Endpoint Protection and Server Security
- FireEye: Purpose-built, Virtual Machine-based Security Platform
- Cylance: Providing proactive cybersecurity products and services
- Alert Logic: Cloud Security as a Service
- JASK: Modernizing security operations via an Autonomous Security Operations Center
- ProtectWise: Cloud-powered network detection and response (NDR)
- LeoLabs: Mapping Space The Way It Needs To Be Done