We have been producing so much content on Artificial Intelligence at OODA Loop I wanted to provide a short overview of reports for your reference.
Most of these reports are produced for our members, with a few being open to all readers. If you are not a member yet I would very much appreciate you try our service out. Our low monthly analyst membership is designed to be affordable for individuals. The yearly membership is provides benefits that will serve just about any tech enabled business looking to compete to win.
Here is an overview of recent AI reporting:
- AI Security: Four Things to Focus on Right Now – This is the only security framework we have seen that helps prevent AI issues before they develop. It builds upon our extensive background in operational cybersecurity and machine intelligence and can be put in place in your organization immediately.
- A Decision-Maker’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence – This plain english overview will give you the insights you need to drive corporate decisions. Be able to quickly spot both the great ideas and the hype.
- When Artificial Intelligence Goes Wrong – By studying issues we can help mitigate them. And there sure are issues. This includes issues of unexplainable AI, ethics and bias but also security.
- Artificial Intelligence for Business Advantage – The reason we use AI in business is to accomplish goals. Here are best practices for doing just that.
- The Future of AI Policy is Largely Unwritten – Congressman Will Hurd provides insight on the emerging technologies of AI and Machine Learning.
- AI Will Test American Values In The Battlefield – How will military leaders deal with AI that may treat troops as expendable assets to win the “game”.
- The AI Capabilities DoD Says They Need The Most – Savvy businesses will pay attention to what this major customer wants.
- What If You Could Know What The Designers Of Our AI Enabled Future Think? – Here directly from leaders creating our future on what they see as both promise and peril
You can also examine the full feed of our daily reporting on the topic at: OODA Loop Artificial Intelligence Reporting
Latest posts by Bob Gourley
- Announcing A New CTOvision Study: Build vs Buy in the Government Sector - October 17, 2019
- Future Proof Conference Announced - October 8, 2019
- Join OODA and CTOvision in Boston at AI World 23-25 Oct - October 8, 2019